Middle C++ Developer
We are opening vacancy of second C++ developer for worldwide known Cut The Rope game.Excellent C++ knowledge, commitment to deadlines, general intellect are required.
An ability to familiarise yourself with some scripts in different languages should also be needed.
● Technical education;
● Excellent knowledge of C ++ .
● Experience of mobile GAMES development 2 years at least;
● Required experience as middle+ developer on the project;
● At least upper-intermediate Russian and intermediate English (at least technical level);
● Knowledge of Agile development methodologies; tools such as JIRA /Confluence / SVN;
C# (Unity) is a big plus;
● Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
Contract with Cyprus company, salary in usd\crypto currency, fully remote 40 hours per week.
Paid vacations (20 working days), holidays and sick leaves.
Fixed working hours schedule (we believe in the importance of work-life balance), no harsh deadlines.
Compensation program for work equipment and for co-working space rent.
Courses and training including: professional, English, Agile Scrum etc.
Support in relocation to Cyprus and Serbia after 3 months (trial period)
The selection process: Code review, technical interview with C++ lead and final interview with CEO.