Viktor Korsun is a passionate and motivating technical leader with an extensive management and development background.
Worked for a Silicon Valley autonomous mobility corporation Zoox (https://zoox.com/, acquired by Amazon in 2020) in 2017-2020, running a team building a production grade simulation platform (front-end, back-end, databases, infrastructure).
In early 2017 Viktor acted as a consultant for Roubler (https://roubler.com) building the processes in the company to release the product that was in development for 2 previous years. Viktor managed deliver the product release in 3 months.
In 2015-2017 Viktor worked as a principal developer for Halfbrick (https://halfbrick.com/), integrating modern agile development strategies into the company. Viktor introduced a CI/CD build infrastructure, static and dynamic code analysis, reduced the build times and project source code sizes, heavily increased the development speed.
In 2012-2015 Viktor worked as a Head of Development for Zeptolab (https://www.zeptolab.com) building the internal proprietary C++ engine. Viktor delivered the resource system, smooth animation system, particle system and editor, code modularisation, incremental builds heavily increasing the development speeds and runtime performance of the Engine.
Talks and publications:
- CppCon: “Effective C++ Implementation of Class Properties”, https://www.scribd.com/document/325983322/Effective-C-Implementation-of-Class-Properties-Viktor-Korsun-CppCon-2015, 2015
- A company blog, http://habrahabr.ru/company/ZeptoLab/blog/254009/, 2015
- Mobuis, “Building a cross-platform architecture”, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG1QVXUFJG4, 2015
- Droidcon, “Dealing with multiple screen sizes and resolutions”, http://ru.droidcon.com/2014/gaming-i, 2014
- Results of object-oriented operating system development, ISBN: 5-7038-2083-9, 200