We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in development and support of well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games such as Cut the Rope, King of Thieves, Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja.
Datasakura is an elite team of professionals, namely: software developers, artists, quality assurance engineers, and game designers.
We have a very high mark for the quality and ethics of our work, and believe that only high quality work makes this world better. Our team proactively improves the processes and practices to become more efficient and deliver more value to the world.
We are opening a position of Art Lead (Art Director) for mobile games.
Lead art work on different projects: casual mobile games, both mature and new
4-6 artists in subordination
Performing the functions of a senior artist on one project.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
• Strategy and tactics of the art direction, development andimplementation of quality standards and control.
• Consolidation of different art solutions on projects.
• Standardization and control of UX / UI direction.
• Management: recruiting, coaching, assessment, training anddevelopment.
• High-level estimation of labor costs for projects.
• Writing educational articles in English.
• Setting up communication with other development departments.
• Development of concept documents.
• Performing the functions of a senior artist on one project.
Full time remote work (home office)
Fixed hours (we believe in work and life balance)
Official contract with the Cyprus company
Paid vacations 28 days per annum
Paid professional courses (professional courses, project management, soft skills, online English group lessons with native speaker)
Co-working rent compensation
Equipment compensation program
Small and friendly team
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview (could be held in Russian or English) are our normal parts of the recruiting process