We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in development and support of well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games such as Cut the Rope, King of Thieves, Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja.
Datasakura is an elite team of professionals, namely: software developers, artists, quality assurance engineers, and game designers.
We have a very high mark for the quality and ethics of our work, and believe that only high quality work makes this world better. Our team proactively improves the processes and practices to become more efficient and deliver more value to the world.
Now we are ready for a new big step and are searching for experienced Business development manager.
Theessence of the job:
· Plan, maintain the sales process and polish sales activities in Datasakura
· Initiate email and telephone contact with potential customers, qualify opportunities and lead generation lists; cold sales if needed
· Experiment with different lead generation channels
· Participate in presale activities,
· Maximize coverage within the Europe and North America regions
· Maintain and update our CRM system
· Drive revenue and contribute to the continued growth of Datasakura through consistently achieving individual goals
· Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
· 2years experience in IT B2B services sales, preferably gamedev outsource – in Europe\Australia\North America regions
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· Working English proficiency
· Excellent writing skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
· Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
Full time remote work (home office)
Fixed hours (we believe in work and life balance)
Official contract with the Cyprus company
Paid vacations 28 days per annum
Paid professional courses (professional courses, project management, soft skills, online English group lessons with native speaker)
Co-working rent compensation
Equipment compensation program
Small and friendly team
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview (could be held in Russian or English) are our normal parts of the recruiting process