We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in developing and supporting well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games such as Cut the Rope, King of Thieves, Jetpack Joyride, and Fruit Ninja.
Datasakura is an elite team of professionals: software developers, artists, quality assurance engineers, and game designers.
We have a very high mark for our work's quality and ethics, and believe that only high-quality work makes this world better. Our team proactively improves the processes and practices to become more efficient and deliver more value to the world.
Now we are ready for a new big step and are searching for experienced Business development manager.
Theessence of the job:
· Plan, maintain the sales process and polish sales activities in Datasakura
· Initiate email and telephone contact with potential customers, qualify opportunities and lead generation lists; cold sales if needed
· Experiment with different lead generation channels
· Participate in presale activities,
· Maximize coverage within the Europe and North America regions
· Maintain and update our CRM system
· Drive revenue and contribute to the continued growth of Datasakura through consistently achieving individual goals
· Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
· 2years experience in IT B2B services sales, preferably gamedev outsource – in Europe\Australia\North America regions
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· Working English proficiency
· Excellent writing skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
· Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
· Must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview (could be held in Russian or English) are our standard parts of the recruiting process.