We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in development and support of well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games such as Cut the Rope, King of Thieves, Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja.
We are opening a position of Senior Game Designer for mobile games.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Participation in a cross-functional team in a fast-paced, agile development environment to deliver and maintain fun and exciting gameplay experiences that keep the user entertained and invested in the game.
- Formulate and maintain gameplay balance
- Design and document new core game mechanics and live content
- Create and track design-related tasks for user stories
- Manually tweak game assets to achieve desired feel for the game
- Meet with the producer and team lead to gather requirements for user stories
- Minimum 3 years of experience in game design, preferably live ops for mobile titles
- Ability to create fun and exciting in-game design and mechanics
- Demonstrated experience with implementing end-to-end user flows and general UX documentation
- Efficient collaboration with cross-functional development teams
- English is Upper-intermediate or higher
- Experience in designing mobile apps for both iOS and Android
- Experience with LUA scripts
- Experience with game interfaces
- Experience with working in Agile (Scrum) environments
- Full time remote work (home office)
- Fixed hours (we believe in work and life balance)
- Official contract with the Cyprus company
- Paid vacations 28 days per annum
- Paid professional courses (professional courses, project management, soft skills, online English group lessons with native speaker)
- Co-working rent compensation
- Equipment compensation program
- Small and friendly team
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview (could be held in Russian or English) are our normal parts of the recruiting process.