We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in developing and supporting well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games such as Cut the Rope, King of Thieves, Jetpack Joyride, and Fruit Ninja.
Datasakura is an elite team of professionals: software developers, artists, quality assurance engineers, and game designers.
We have a very high mark for our work's quality and ethics, and believe that only high-quality work makes this world better. Our team proactively improves the processes and practices to become more efficient and deliver more value to the world.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Unreal Engine developers to contribute to new game. This project is developed for PC (Windows) only, in both VR and desktop modes. We use exclusively Unreal 4.26 (might go to 5 eventually), along with some plug-ins like Houdini.
You can work on directly in the Engine (blueprint to C++ conversion), or work on generic systems around the game.
● 2+years of experience in the Unreal Engine development
● Bachelors+ degree in the field of computer science is a hard requirement
● Excellent knowledge of С++ in a mandatory
● Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
● English at least good intermediate level to communicate with english-speaking colleagues
● Practical experience with agile development methodologies, with TDD and testing methodologies
● Practical experience with CI/CD/automatic versioning/auto-documentation systems
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview (could be held in Russian or English) are our standard parts of the recruiting process.